• Personal, Private, Pocket WiFi Kit:Avoid roaming charges on your visit to Canada, have the internet and a connected office available in remote locations. Works on the Telus Network and provides wifi connections for up to 10 devices each.
Wireless LTE (Telus) Internet Hotspots travel with a USB Cable and Power Adaptors, other accessories available on request; $0.05/MB data use fees apply, and a $9.00/MB network roaming penalty may apply if taken out of country. (5 available more can be made available with some lead time). ($25/week or $50/month plus data)
• 22 kit: Watch the feed on a 22" HD Monitor.
Samsung 22" HDMI LED Monitor; travels with stand, cables, 120V adaptor. (1x Monitor - seperate audio via SDI converter). ($10/day or $30/week) - Purchase (used) for $250 (includes Pelican case and stand)
•Cube Encoder / WiFi Playback kit*:
Teradek Cube 155;travels with 32GB microSD Card, connection cables, batteries, battery chargers, (2 available), can include iPad mini, wifi-router(s)/bridge(s), LapTop with LightIron Server.
($25 - $100/day, or $100 - $350/week) - Purchase (used) for $800 (includes battery, charger, power plate, MPEG-TS license, Pelican case)
•Teradek Bolt (1st Gen. wireless 3G-SDI):
(2 available) 120V, d-tap, Lemo, and NP battery power options available. ($25/day or $100/week) - Purchase (used) for $600 (includes Tx/Rx, battery/power adaptor(s), Pelican Case)
120V, d-tap, Lemo, and NP battery power options available. Travels with SSDs and sunhood. ($25/day or $100/week) - Purchase (used) for $600 (includes SSD, accessories, Pelican Case)
•7" Field Monitor (HD-SDI/HDMI 1080P):
Travels with sunhood, 120V power adaptor, NP batterys and charger. ($15/day or $45/week). - Purchase (used) for $250 (includes accessories, battery, charger, Pelican Case for $25 more)
•HD-SDI Splitter: Make 1 signal into 4 with a Reclocking 3G HD-SDI Splitter. Comes with a 120V power adaptor (2 available, Battery Power options coming soon). ($10/day or $40/week). - Purchase (used) for $80 (Pelican Case for $10 more)
•Signal Converter Options: Need to make HD-SDI into HDMI or back again? ($10/day or $40/week).
• Atomos Connect Converter HD-SDI to HDMI travels with battery, charger, 120V adaptor - Purchase (used) for $100 (includes battery, charger, power adaptor, Pelican Case).
• Atomos Connect Converter HDMI to HD-SDI travels with battery, charger, 120V adaptor - Purchase (used) for $100 (includes battery, charger, power adaptor, Pelican Case).
• HD-SDI to VGA + Audio Converter travels with 120V adaptor (available with 22" field monitor)
•Cable crate: Sometimes going wireless is just too risky, so there's a range of cables too.
BNC Cables (30m x2, 7.6m x2, 4.5m x4, .5m coil x2); travels with 2x 9.2m HDMI Cables, USB extension cables, assortment of hardware. ($50/day)
- Purchase individual cables (used) - ask for prices
• Kit Rates are negotiable depending on your project type and needs. •
miscellanious other production items are also available through the concern and affiliate vendors
"I know a thing or two about electricity, eh." (Doug McKenzie, "Strange Brew", 1983.)
• skills include electronics/network set-up, basic database development/maintenance (FileMaker Pro), basic graphic/web design, editing (video/photo/print), basic Data Management services, location services and more.